- The SUFISA sharepoint
- The SUFISA consortium organised a workshop on the IFSA conference 2016
- SUFISA page of the Countryside and Community Research Institute (CCRI)
- SUFISA page of Hochschule für nachhaltige Entwicklung Eberswalde (HNEE)
- SUFISA page of Jagiellonian University
- SUFISA page of the University of Pisa
- SUFISA page of the University of Hasselt
- Blog of SUFISA researcher Katharina Biely
- International Research projects at KU Leuven
- SUCCESS is a European research project financed for 3 years (2015-2018). It is part of the H2020 Strategy, which is the EU Research and Innovation Programme for the period 2014-2020. H2020 puts the emphasis on three core themes : science of excellence , industrial leadership and societal challenges. It aims to raise the level of excellence in Europe’s science base, encourage important achievements, discoveries and “world-firsts” by taking great ideas from the lab to the market.
- EIP Focus Group on Benchmarking of Farm Productivity and Sustainability Performance. Steven Van Passel – SUFISA researcher at UHasselt is member of this group.
- Agri Benchmark by Thünen Institut in cooperation with HNEE.
Related H2020 Projects
SALSA – on the topic of small farms, small food businesses and sustainable food security
NEWBIE – on new entrants in farming, both inheriting a farm and those starting from scratch
SUREFARM – focus on EU wide farming systems and their resilience
LIFT – on ecological approaches to farming practices and policy impact
TRANSMANGO – on the resilience of the EU food system